Home Inspection Services
We offer the following services for home buyers and sellers
We Do More!
We enter every subfloor crawlspace and attic if safe to do so. We use thermal imaging to see what others can’t. This allows us to see beyond the surface.
Certified Energy Home InspectorSchedule Your Inspection
What Will Your Home Cost to Operate Once You Move In?
Our Full Inspections include:
• roof, vents, flashings and trim;
• gutters and downspouts;
• skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
• decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
• eaves, soffits and fascia;
• grading and drainage;
• basement, foundation and crawlspace;
• water penetration and foundation movement;
• heating system;
• cooling system;
• main water shut-off valve;
• water heating system;
• interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
• drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
• electrical service line and meter box;
• main disconnect and service amperage;
• electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
• grounding and bonding;
• GFCIs and AFCIs;
• fireplace damper door and hearth;
• insulation and ventilation;
• garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
• and much more.